Friday 13 June 2014

My computer has been slowing down and now it is not booting



http://winmdpro.com/
 Oh what have I done?

That was what came to my mind when in the middle of the dark, uninteresting night my computer started giving me mysterious looks. My feeling was strong that it is not going to let me finish my job before the deadline of the project, which was the morning that was arriving fast. 

All my friends would be happily asleep when the clock was striking 2.45 AM. And I was hoping against hope, when I punched the number of the repair shop. It felt like a dead end. My extremely slow computer now was behaving even more sluggish. As I tried to reach the Internet to look for something that can help the slow computer problem, the screen went completely blank. 

By the looks of it, I concluded that I was hit by the Blue Screen of Death. 

My only hope now rested with my Tablet. I looked for the instructions to bring it back in the working condition, or some tech support to help me out of the situation. 

Some blogs told me that a slowdown in the response speed of computer can be a sign of multiple problems. The list could contain infection (by malware), overheating (due to the accumulation of dirt on the fans and vent) or a hard drive that is showing signs of wearing out. 

The blogs also told about some system optimization tools (I think one of them among them was WinMD Pro) that can keep system light by removing junk files, old and outdated registry, temporary files and things like that.  

But I was beyond that point to wonder. However, I made a mental note of them for any next time, if it is there. The system is not booting up, and that was serious. The only ray of hope was the backup stored in my cloud account. And another ray I found when I found a tech support company what provided service 24X7.
I called them up. They gave instructions that temporarily revived my system, but the experts instructed me to clean slow computer routinely to avoid sudden issues like these. Thanks to the cleaning, I was able to finish my project on time (even when I was dead tired due to the stress caused by the system ‘blue out’). 

Now, I suggest every PC user to use such tools, so that they don’t have to face what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment